|Posted on December 16, 2017 at 11:00 PM|
Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love. - Hamilton Wright Mabie
Enjoy these - happy holidays!
- A Christmas Meditation Story: https://yoganandasite.wordpress.com/2016/12/13/a-bro-bhaktanandaji-christmas-meditation-story
- Vegan Christmas Recipes: https://www.jamieoliver.com/christmas/collection/vegan/
- Christmas Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOAkVCigk5Y
- Kriyayoga - Birth of Christ Within: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmPbr8RY_YE
- Kriyayoga - Incarnate as Child of God: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmYS8jz4RDc
- Kriyayoga - 13 Step Towards Heaven: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXvtj5NCJgU
- Living Inspiration of What We May All Achieve ~ Yogananda and Jesus: https://yoganandasite.wordpress.com/2017/12/17/living-inspiration-of-what-we-all-may-achieve-yogananda-and-jesus/
- The First Christmas Nativity Scene - History of the Christmas Creche Tradition Originated by St. Francis of Assisi: https://www.thoughtco.com/christmas-nativity-scene-saint-francis-assisi-124443
|Posted on October 18, 2017 at 10:10 AM|
Throughout the next few weeks, Hindus, Sikhs and Jains observe Deepavali -- the festival of lights. That is, on the same night that Hindus (followers of Sanatana Dharma) celebrate Diwali, Jains, Sikhs and Newar Buddhists celebrate their versions of the festival. For example, Jains celebrate the anniversary of Nirvana (final release) or liberation of Mahavira's soul, the twenty fourth and last Jain Tirthankara of the present cosmic age during Diwali.
Diwali is a celebration of the victory of over evil. It celebrates knowledge (light) and hope prevailing over ignorance (darkness) and, despair.
Diwali is an official holiday in Guyana, India, Fiji, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Mauritius, Singapore, Sri Lanka, and Sindh Province in Pakistan.
Learn more from the Divine Life Society: www.dlshq.org/religions/deepavali.htm .
Click this link to see what you can do to celebrate Deepavali in Toronto: www.nowtoronto.com/lifestyle/10-ways-to-celebrate-diwali-in-toronto/ .
Read 10 Things Students Should Know about the 'Festival of Lights' here: www.ndtv.com/education/diwali-or-deepawali-2017-10-things-students-should-know-about-the-festival-of-lights-1764533 .
|Posted on September 29, 2017 at 11:25 PM|
"Modern science has shown that everything in the universe is composed of energy, and that the apparent differentiation between solids, liquids, gases, sound, and light is merely a difference in their vibratory rates...." Continue reading here.
|Posted on September 29, 2017 at 11:05 PM|
|Posted on March 13, 2017 at 10:25 PM|