|Posted on August 20, 2018 at 11:10 AM|
Sincere practice of meditation has innumerable health benefits -- including stress reduction and the promotion of a healthier, more positive outlook. Join us from September 3 - September 6 as we practice Kriyayoga Meditation to unravel the reality of existence and become free from the world (or over-worldliness) while living peacefully, lovingly and positively in it. Classes are free to attend and donations are welcome.
Click this link for class time and location details: http://plus.go...Read Full Post »
|Posted on April 1, 2018 at 4:35 PM|
|Posted on March 25, 2018 at 5:55 PM|
Ram Navami is a spring festival which commemorates the birthday of the Great, Divine Incarnation, Rama. Rama (pronounced 'raam' -- with a long 'ah' sound) is presented in sage Valmiki's epic poem, the Ramayana.
A most blessed Rama Navami to all those observing!
1. Ram Navami - click here to watch the video.
2. Celebrating the Birth of Lord Ram (English) -Read Full Post »
|Posted on March 25, 2018 at 5:40 PM|
|Posted on December 16, 2017 at 11:00 PM|
Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love. - Hamilton Wright Mabie
Enjoy these - happy holidays!
- A Christmas Meditation Story: https://yoganandasite.wordpress.com/2016/12/13/a-bro-bhaktanandaji-christmas-meditation-story
- Vegan Christmas Recipes: https://www.jamieoliver.com/christmas/collection/vegan/
- Christmas Music: https://www....Read Full Post »